Down the street,
Over the impermanent,
Anonymous I love yous, and
Past the anticipation
On a hot sidewalk
Waiting for the ice cream truck
That never comes;
Then around the corner
To find the way home.
We thought we'd make the weekend challenge simple. Especially for the editors because it is on each of you to judge this weekend. Write between 33-333 words incorporating the following three photos.
This weekend's challenge is community-judged.
- For the 12 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone. Encourage your friends to vote for you, if you wish, but please don't tell them to vote on a number. The numbering of the posts changes regularly, as authors have the ability to delete their own links at any time.
- You have 12 hours to vote. It's not much time, so be diligent! We'll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.