1. What are you wearing? Jammies, of course. The second I walk in the door, the jammies are put on. I gotta be comfy!
2. Ever been in love? Still am!
3. Ever have a terrible break-up? It's a requirement of growing up, I think, to have your heart broken at least once. So yes.
4. How tall are you? I tell people that I'm 5'3", but I'm pretty sure that I've shrunk a bit. Although people have told me that they thought I was taller. You can bet I like those people.
5. How much do you weigh? Let's just say that it's under 200lb, and leave it at that. I've lost 30lbs in the last year, but since I was diagnosed with cancer, the diet has sort of gone out the window.
6. Any tattoos? I can't think of anything that I would want to look at twenty years from now, so no. Also? Everyone has a tattoo now. I'm unusual because I don't. But if I did get at tattoo, it would be done in white ink.
7. Any piercings? Ears. In the crazy 80s, I had three in one ear and two in the other. And big hair. I'm probably responsible for that hole in the Ozone layer, come to think of it.
8. OTP (One true pair, favorite fictional couple?) This is hard, but right now I want to say Sam and Dean Winchester, characters from Supernatural. They're brothers, but they're definitely a true pair.
9. Favorite Show? Supernatural. At least this week. I like a lot of different kinds of shows in lots of different genres.
10. Favorite Bands? I'm all about the Old School, so The Rolling Stones and The Who top my list. Mostly I like bands that actually play real instruments.
11. Something you miss? Singers who don't require Auto Tune. If you can't sing, don't try to make money at it.
12. Favorite Song? Carry On My Wayward Son
13. How old are you? I am 49. I will be hitting 50 next year.
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer, but I'm on the cusp with Gemini.
15. Quality to look for in a partner? Intelligence, so we never run out of things to talk about. Because I get bored easily, and my mind likes to wander.
16. Favorite Quote? "Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then, be Batman." There are some days that I would really like to be Batman, if only to sling a batarang or two.
17. Favorite Actor? This is hard. I really like Robert Downey, Jr., but Daniel Craig is pretty awesome. Then there's Jenson Ackles. And George Clooney.
18. Favorite Color? Purple. Not the light and fluffy kind of purple, but the deep dark color of an eggplant.
19. Loud music or soft? Depends on the music. You can't listen to Anthrax on a low volume, for instance.
20. Where do you go when you are sad? Inside my head.
21. How long does it take you to shower? About 7 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I move very slowly in the morning. I get up at 5:50, but it takes me until around 7:30 to be ready. I actually step into the shower at 6:50, so I guess it's around 40 minutes. But I don't actually speak until around 10am.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, back in 10th grade. Nowadays, people would rather just key my car than actually fight, which I consider a good sign. I hate fighting, however. Because it's an unproductive enterprise.
24. Turn on? Someone I can count on, who will be there when I need them.
25. Turn-off? Extremist, intolerant behavior of any kind.
26. The reason I started blogging? My boy was doing so many funny things, and I wanted to record them for use in later blackmail efforts during the teen years.
27. Fears? Enclosed spaces, heights, and pain. Top three, today, anyway.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Finding out I had cancer. I'm still crying about it.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog (Not Just Another Mother Blogger)? I don't see myself as "just another Mom" blogger, but someone who writes about whatever I fancy on any given day.
31. Last book you read? Storm Front, by Jim Butcher. I was bored, and it looked interesting.
32. Book you are currently reading? Outlander, for the second time, because I can't remember if the show on Starz is following the book or not. I first read the book in the 90s, so I suppose I can be forgiven for forgetting parts of the story.
33. Last show you watched? We are currently traversing the nine previous seasons of Supernatural. We are almost done with season 8, and wow.
34. Last person you talked to? My boy, who asked me to come with him to look in his father's scary dark closet for some pants.
35. The relationship between you and the person you just texted? Friend/Coworker
36. Favorite food? Chicken Fried Steak...or meatloaf. It depends on the day, really.
37. Place you want to visit? Mount Rushmore...or Deadwood. Oh, and I would like to spend a summer in England, driving about and looking at castles and other historical things.
38. Last place you were? We went to Grapevine, Texas in the summer. With a stop off in Ft. Worth.
39. Do you have a crush? Just a little one...on Jon Stewart. I've had it for years.
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning.
41. Last time you were insulted? Monday afternoon at around 3:30pm.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Caramel wins today. Tomorrow, it might be chocolate
43. What instruments do you play? Vocals.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
45. Last sport you played? Soccer. Not very well.
46. Last song you sang? Steely Dan's "Do It Again"
47. Favorite chat up line? "Hey Sailor! New in town?"
48. Have you ever used it? Yes. But the only one who ever "got it" was my husband.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Online or offline? Online
50. Who should answer these questions next? Kirsten over at The Kir Corner should answer next. Unless she's already done it. I'm a bit slow on these things!